Today, it is essential to have financing options for patients in the clinic and the statistics are conclusive, the acceptance of budgets is directly related to the financing of the treatment.
Due to the agreement that COE maintains with ABANCA SERVICIOS FINANCIEROS
We can propose your registration so that you can enjoy the agreed discounts.
You will have a commercial that will help you in your procedures and will train you in the use of the program to be able to carry them out.
Do not hesitate to contact us:
Phone: 91 411 97 59
• Issuance of card totally free when granting the first credit to your patient, it will be sent to them by mail, without maintenance costs.
• Domiciling your payments in your usual account. No obligation to have an account with any specific bank
• Immediate response
• 60 months without interest and up to 60 months with preferential interest
* The granting of the card is subject to the approval and risk criteria of Abanca Servicios Financieros EFC, S.A.U.
• The doctor decides if the patient pays the interest or the clinic assumes it
• Facilitates the acceptance of budgets
• The treatment is charged at the beginning. The client defers payment, but the doctor does not defer payment.
• It is a purchase Card that builds loyalty, since the name of the doctor/clinic and the telephone number can be included on the Card itself, up to 26 digits and at no cost.
• The physical Card does not have any cost for the clinic.
** Financing with Abanca Servicios Financieros will be granted to doctors who have graduated in dentistry/stomatology for more than 5 years and according to Abanca criteria EFC Financial Services, S.A.U
• Business card for the clinic to include your name and phone number.
• Immediate concession, immediate response.
• Minimum documentation:
– Up to €6,000 only with ID
– More than €6,000, DNI and payroll
• Age limit up to 85 years (age + financing term)
• A single Card is extensible to the family group
• It is not necessary to have an ABANCA account, neither for the doctor nor for the patient
FORMS OF PAYMENT: ask us for the Financing Dossier
ISSUE OF RECEIPTS TO THE PATIENT: RECEIPTS ARE ALWAYS ISSUED AT THE FIRST OF THE MONTH FOLLOWING THE MONTH OF THE PROVISION, EXCEPT IF IT HAS A LACK OR THE PROVISION WAS MADE AFTER THE 25TH DAY.
Required documentation for 1st financing:
• Request COE Card
• Photocopy of the client’s ID
• Last payroll or similar if the operation is >= €6,000
Required documentation for card customers:
(2nd and successive financing)
• Bill of Sale of ABANCA Financial Services
(verify ID holder)
Note: Patients with RESIDENT CARD must always provide PROOF OF INCOME IN FIRST FINANCING, not being able to finance beyond the expiration date of the resident card.