• PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website (hereinafter, THE WEB), owned by CIRCULO DE ODONTOLOGOS Y ESTOMATOLOGOS S.L. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breaching said obligation.
• IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made reliably through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
• CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
1. Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
2. Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties people; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE
OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
3. Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information of any kind.
4. Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties.
5. Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
6. Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights in a reliable or this is legally permitted.
7. Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or reliable consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood as assigned to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not later transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation. Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them, it is say, does not give right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly and reliably authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. . Those people who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request written authorization from THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, likewise it must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal, contrary content. good customs and public order. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
• EEXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific objective.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind derived from:
1. The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated , stored, or errata, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
2. The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
3. Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and their own image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
• PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLICIT NATURE
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a reliable notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate. As well as with the discounts granted by the different suppliers in the products and the fulfillment of the delivery, guarantee and origin of said products. The OWNER OF THE WEB will in no case be responsible.
The parties expressly submit, for any questions or disagreements that may arise due to the interpretation, fulfillment and execution of this contract, to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals corresponding to the domicile of the user or to those of the place of fulfillment of the contractual obligation.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.